- These General Car Rental Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as " GTC ") form an integral part of the lease agreement (hereinafter referred to as " NS ") on the front which is concluded between DITEX International transport sro, registered office at U Sluncova 71/14, Karlín , 186 00 Praha 8, IČO: 26737892, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 90625 (hereinafter referred to as the " Lessor "), and the tenant listed in the NS (hereinafter referred to as the " Lessee "). On the basis of the NS, the lessor leaves the vehicle for the temporary use of the vehicle specified in the NS (hereinafter referred to as "the vehicle ") and the tenant undertakes to pay the rent.
- The Lessor is obliged to hand over the vehicle in good technical condition to the tenant, with all the documents required for its operation. Any damage to the vehicle must be credited by the lessee at the latest when the vehicle is picked up and must be recorded in the NS. For any damage to a vehicle not listed in the NS, the renter is responsible.
- The vehicle can only be used and controlled by persons listed in NS. The renter must not allow the use of a vehicle other than the NS to that person or the vehicle to be taken over by any third party.
- The renter is not authorized to use the vehicle for journeys to non-EU countries. In the case of use of a vehicle for journeys to states contrary to NS, the Lessee is obliged to pay to the landlord a contractual fine of [CZK], for each individual violation.
- The vehicle is forbidden to smoke. In the event of breach of this obligation, the Lessee is obliged to pay the landlord a contractual fine of CZK 3,300.
- The lessee is obliged to comply with all transport and other legal regulations as well as all instructions in the vehicle manufacturer's manual. The tenant is required to take care that the vehicle is not damaged. The Lessee is responsible for any traffic or vehicle offenses committed by the vehicle during the NS. The Lessee is also liable and is liable to pay to the Lessor any sums of any fines or other penalties as well as any other sums which the Lessor as an operator of the rented vehicle will be called upon to incur in connection with any offense or other administrative offense committed during the duration of the NS in relation to the rented vehicle .
- The Lessee is obliged to secure the vehicle against theft, misuse or damage.
- The renter is obliged to return the cleaned and tidy vehicle to the lessor with all the accessories and documents in the state in which he took over, taking into account the usual wear and tear. If the lessee violates this obligation and does not return the vehicle in a proper condition, the Lessor is entitled to require a tenant to pay a refund corresponding to the price of the purchase of new accessories or vehicle repairs and also a contractual fine in proportion to the breach, :
Pollution of the vehicle: 3.300, - CZK
Fired seat: 3.300, - CZK
Cracked windscreen: 3,500
Damage to the lid: 1,000, - CZK
Damage to the disc, wheels or tires: 3,500 CZK
Damage to vehicle paint: 5.600, - CZK
Broken accessories (ipad, wifi, GPS): 5.600, - CZK
The renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the fuel tank completed to the condition stated in the NS. If the lessee violates the obligation stated in the previous sentence, he undertakes to pay the landlord a contractual penalty corresponding to the number of missing liters in the tank and the amount of CZK 52. Arrangement or payment of any contractual penalty under these Terms or Conditions shall not affect the obligation to pay damages resulting from the breach of the obligation to which the contractual penalty is bound.
- The renter is responsible for the vehicle until the lessor physically accepts the vehicle and confirms this fact to the renter by his signature NS. The Lessor is entitled to compensation for damages caused to the vehicle, including any hidden damage to the vehicle that could not be ascertained when the vehicle was inspected, ie those not included in the NS when the vehicle was returned by the Lessee.
- The Lessee undertakes to pay the rent and any other fees associated with the use of the vehicle, including compensation for any damage, properly and in a timely manner. The rent is set in the NS for the entire rental period of the vehicle negotiated in NS. The renter is entitled to return the vehicle before the agreed date only with the consent of the landlord. In the event that the renter returns the vehicle to the lessor prior to the agreed date, the tenant does not have the right to return the rent or the proportion thereof. If the renter returns the vehicle to the lessor after the agreed date, he is obliged to pay rent for the rental of the vehicle at the latest at the return of the vehicle.
- The deposit that the lessee deposits at the landlord at the signing of the NS in order to secure the lessor's claims for the lessee and the fulfillment of the lessee's obligation to return the vehicle will be settled after the vehicle is returned. The deposit is without prejudice to the lessee's obligation to pay the rent. The Lessor is entitled to set off all his cash receivables from the closed-end NS as against the bail.
- The Lessee's signature by the NS agrees to charging or supplementing the rent, and covering any damage to the vehicle, participation in damage to the vehicle, fines or other penalties, contractual fines, damages or any other charges associated with renting the vehicle, taking it off and parking, credit cards listed in NS, without prior notice.
- Damage caused to a vehicle which is not covered by the insured insurance cover, the lessor charges the tenant on the basis of the price calculation of the respective workshop. Repayment of such damages is payable together with rent and other charges, respectively. will be charged to the tenant's payment / credit card listed in NS.
- The Lessor declares that as a personal data processor it processes the personal data of lessees - natural persons in full compliance with the GDPR Regulation and has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect them in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR Regulation. The Lessor processes personal data of tenants - natural persons as well as personal data obtained by the Lessor on the basis of and / or in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or in connection with the NS. The purpose of such processing of personal data of the lessee - natural person is to allow the fulfillment of the NS, compliance with the obligations of the landlord provided for by generally binding legal regulations, determination, performance and / or defense of the landlord's legal rights or other legitimate interest of the lessor, always in accordance with the obligations and rights landlords from GDPR.